UBUD INTERNATIONAL FILM FESTIVAL
Juries of the Festival have
concluded their result.
A narrative film with
with any duration.
Best director in
short or narrative feature, or documentaries.
cinematography in short or narrative feature, or
Best man performance
in short or narrative feature.
performance in short or narrative feature.
Best editing in
short, narrative feature, or documentaries.
Best story in short
films, narrative feature, or documentaries.
Best screenplay in short films, feature films. (we
accept screenplay that have not been poduced into a
welcome. The director of the film must state whether
this is his or her first, second, or third film.
- International movies with
various spoken language are welcomed but
must be added with English
- You can choose more than one category. With
package fee you can choose up to 5 categories
HOW TO SUBMIT?
You can submit through Film Festivals
CLICK HERE TO SUBMIT
You can submit through
Juries will choose Best Film; and gives
special Platinum Awards, Golden Awards, and Silver Awads.
All winners and accepted filmmakers and
members are welcome at this event.
Winner of the Festival will be granted a
winning statue during the Awards Ceremony. Regardless their winning
status, winning filmmakers who can't attend the Award Night, will
only receive laurels.
At the festival, the Festival will conduct
premiere and filmmaking workshops. At the premieres, all winning
filmmakers are invited.
TERMS & CONDITION:
Please read all rules and regulations below
carefully before submitting your project. This agreement pertains to
all work/s submitted to the Ubud International Film Festival (the Festival).
By submitting your film/s or screenplay to the Ubud
International Film Festival (the
Festival), you are agreeing to all TERMS AND CONDITIONS below in
1. The submitter acknowledges that he or she has obtained all
necessary rights and authorizations from other individuals and third
parties as necessary before submitting the film/s or screenplay to
2. The submitter guarantee that all rights and releases has been
legally secured, including music rights, songs, etc and the
submitter releases the Festival and all its members, affiliates, and
partners from any legal action whatsoever.
3. A) If nominated, the submitter must send their film through
Digital Transfer Services (DTS)
4. Only producers or directors can receive the physical awards at
the award ceremony.
5. Regardless of the Prize and their winning status, winning
filmmakers who can't attend the Awards Ceremony in Bali, will only
6. Submission of an entry gives the festival permission to have
accepted work exhibited, photographed, locally telecast, and
reproduced either in part or whole, for educational or publicity
purposes. Filmmakers can request in writing that their material not
be used for such purposes after the Festival.
7. We do not pay any screening fees. Not all winning films will be
screened. The festival has the full right to select the winning
films to be screened.
8. The Festival Director may deny participation to any film unable
to meet the technical requirements for a public screening of good
9. The Festival reserves the right to make any necessary changes in
regulations or scheduling.
10. All selection committees' and juries' decisions are finals.
11. The festival has the right to disqualify a winning film for any
reasons, without having to explain the reasons to the submitter.
12. All filmmakers/submitters are expected to keep communications
with the Festival professional and in good taste. Failure to do so
may result in disqualification at any point in the adjudication
process, including the nullification of Official Selection status or
nominations. That stated, the Festival will only communicate with
the person who submitted his/her film to the festival, and that
Festival should not be expected to communicate with any other
13. The festival has the right to work with any institution and
partner festivals for all kind of cooperation, including joint
events or promotions.
14. Films could be from any year.
15. The Festival Management reserves the right to make changes in
the profile of the Festival, if it becomes necessary to do so due to
circumstances beyond his/her control.
16. The submitter/filmmaker also acknowledges that remediation of
any sort will be limited to a refund of their submission fees.
17. All disputes in respect of any matter relating to the Festival
shall be subjected to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent
courts in North Jakarta. Any dispute arising as a result of
submission to the Festival will have a recourse limited to the
lesser of either the submission fee paid, or the cost of correcting
By submitting to Ubud International Film Festival, submitter/filmmaker agree
to indemnify us and hold us and our employees, owners, affiliates,
and partners harmless from all claims and liability associated with
your participation or entry to the Festival. Submitter/filmmaker
also acknowledges that he or she has read, understood, agreed with,
and will comply all of the Terms and Condition above, and accept all
of the terms and conditions herein, in their entirety, without
modification, and that he or she is 18 years of age or older and
mentally competent to submit this application.